Thursday, October 18, 2012

J Fonts

J seems to be a very popular initial, & I get lots of request to view the J in different fonts.  My most popular initial font- large Monogram has a (J) dilemma. The Monogram J has a line through the middle; therefore, some people prefer the (i) instead (which oddly enough does look like a J to me as well).

 The picture below shows the fonts as follows on 1/2" charms:
-Top left- Large Block Font J
-Top right- Medium Whimsy uppercase J
-Lower left- Large Monogram J
-Lower right- Large Monogram I


If you do order an J initial charm in the Monogram font, please let me know if you are ok with the J with the line through it or if you would like the (i) to represent a J.  Thanks!

I only carry 2 large fonts: Uppercase Block and Uppercase Monogram, but I do have other fonts/sizes available as well.  You may view all fonts at: http://www.wearablewhispers.blogspot.com/p/font-choices.html  Please note- fonts only come in one size, so I can't make them larger or smaller to fit on a charm.  Just let me know if you have questions:)